LOST Theories - DarkUFO

Love makes the world go round, doesn't it?

I know you all hate theories related to "the love triangle", but I found out an interesting one.

At first, some points of view from our three Losties:

Jack - wants to stay on the island and he realised Jacob is right. It looks like Jack knows what he is doing now.

James - he is desperate to walk away, for sure. He has lost Juliet and now he will do anything to leave.

Kate - and yeah, here we have a big question, what will Kate do? All these titles: Tabula Rasa, Whatever the Case May Be, Born To Run, I Do, Left Behind, Eggtown, TLP, Whatever Happened, Happened, What Kate Does, What Kate Did - look interesting to me now. The most important question will be: What will Kate do?

Do you know the answer?

I think she has to choose. Between Jack and James. To stay or to go? To live or to die? This won't be a conventional end of the love story. And I will take the risk: this decision will play an important part at the end of the whole story.

Cheers,

LTDA.

Live together, die alone. I'd say this is the best quote from the show.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus