LOST Theories - DarkUFO

Flocke's Hidden Agenda? by Libbe

This one is short and sweet...

Remember back in the Season 5 finale "The Incident" the MIB (Smokey, Flocke..etc) told Jacob (I'm paraphrasing) "they come, they fight, they destroy, they corrupt - it always ends the same". This scene (amongst other things we've learned this season) implies that the MIB is not too fond of Jacob bringing people to the island. I was thinking about this, and all of a sudden it dawned on me...

What if FLocke (MIB) is [u]not[/u] trying to escape that island, rather he is simply trying to get all these people (that have collected throughout the years) [u]off[/u] the island? Maybe now that Jacob is dead, and Smokey is not trapped in the cabin (I dunno about you, but I'm assuming it was MIB in the cabin, being contained by the ash at this point), he finally has free rein to get what he wants - some friggin' [b]peace and quiet[/b].

So there you go - I think FLocke wants the island to himself, and now that Jacob's gone, he can finally (try to) do just that.

Thoughts?

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus