LOST Theories - DarkUFO

Desmond the new Jacob by MR

I have watched lost since day one and have rewatched the series a couple of times. This is my first post ever.
I have thought about many theories and this is what I have come up with:
I think the clue to understanding lost is a line Desmond has uttered a few times----"See you in another life, Brother". I think Desmond will be the next Jacob. He is starting to appear in the losties new timeline and manipulating their destinies, just like Jacob did in the first timeline. When he says see you in another life, I think he is referring to the new life when the island sinks and resets everyone's life almost like reincarnation. This is just the beginning of a theory I think could be possibly be the explnation of the alt we are now seeing. Curious to see what you all think

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus