LOST Theories - DarkUFO

Okay....this is a theory not about weather Jacob and MIB is good or bad....but their living situation......


Weather Smokey is Alien,Djin,demi-god,or just a plain old "Monster"...It is trapped on the Island.....I also think Smokey hails from Africa(Egypt)...weather he originated there or arrived there....doesn't matter.

Jacob....does not age or he time travels....either way....something is up with him.I don't know where Jacob hails from...but it's not Egypt(I never heard of White guys with Blonde hair and Blue eyes in Ancient Egypt....I am American...so if I am wrong,please correct me and accept my apologies).

....Good or Bad is NOT a factor here....why?....cause by watching LOST....until you see BOTH sides of the characters conflict....you can never tell for sure..."Who's-Who's".

We also fall in love with characters and actually overlook sometimes the really bad things they do...this is kinda like a family member doing something bad,but yet...you love them so much and even though you don't agree with whatever....you overlook it.....Now you can see how we get confused on who's good and who's bad......

....also....people forget....there is two types of lies...

A LIE...which is intent on Manipulating a person or situation for whatever reason...this is BAD.Many of our characters do this(Mainly Ben,Kate,Jack,and Sawyer...and also Dogen).

A FIB....which is intent on having people not look or examine your personal failures or embarrassment...this is NOT SO BAD and more of a "White Lie"...it's not meant to manipulate or hurt anyone or anything(it's more based out of fear and discovery of the truth).Hurley and Locke do this...a lot!

....So....My theory is this......


Something happened in Egypt.this involved the Smoke Monster.I also think that the Island was not an Island....but part of a bigger land mass(Egypt/Africa)....the Time?...choose...it can be the far distant future or even the ancient past(does not matter for this theory)....this also involves Jacob.

Jacob can be from Ancient times who traveled to Egypt or he might be a time traveler from the future?...this I can not figure out yet.....who knows....Jacob's real name might be AARON JACOB LITTLETON(I go by BOTH my first name and middle name-My friends,co-workers,and people I meet...call me by my 1st name....now,my family has always called me by my middle name and never my first...this reason is cause the 1st day of school,there was 6 "Matthews" in class...so I went with Ralph to avoid confusion....pretty simple).


...so what if there was a scenario in Egypt that the people wanted to get rid of Smokey....and somehow....Jacob got involved and ended up turning the wheel....this leads to the mass area of what is now "The Island"......it up rooted and ended up in the Ocean. This would explain the HUGE statue,the ruins,the original inhabitants of the Island(no way you're transporting that Statue by boat and I don't see whoever built it using sources from the Island).


Jacob is Smokey's jailer and can summon Smokey to do his bidding through the water hole/summoning room....and why would this ancient people worship Jacob? Simple....maybe they never saw a blonde haired,blue eyed man and maybe considered him a god or higher being or just maybe their savior?Who knows?.....It could have happened.


So....this would also explain the lower Temple where Smokey lives....of course that's his home where he lives...but it got moved with the mass of land.He does want to go home....to EGYPT/AFRICA.

And what if Jacob was from the future and he came back to the past and got stuck between TWO factors and helped the wrong one...helping them get rid of Smokey,due to the fact he was misinformed(this happens a lot to the characters on the show).

Maybe Smokey and Jacob are not Good or Bad....just pawns/casualties in someone else's conflict.

Jacob thinks he is doing right(like Jack).
...and Smokey just wants to go home(like most of the 815'ers).

with LOST....it is always hard to figure out the REAL TRUTH....

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus