LOST Theories - DarkUFO

4 8 15 16 23 42 by Michael Di Biasi

Just a short theory, The Dharma initiative were looking to change the equations for the Velenzetti (or something) equation known to us as 4 8 15 16 23 42, I remember seeing a video of Pierre before season 5 aired, the one with the baby crying while he was recording that the Dharma Initiative's work must be continued after the purge. I think by blowing up the swan they have altered reality and done so.

Also another thing I want to point out. Don't you think the button was a stupid idea I mean, after they hit the pocket of energy how long did it take them to build the swan, significantly longer than 108 minutes I am guessing so how was the electromagnetism contained and discharged every 108 minutes before completely constructing the swan and creating the button pushing procedure.
Thoughts? Constructive Criticism?

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus