Purhaphs the INCIDENT that has not happened yet after Faraday dies sends people travelling again. Maybe the losties go somewhere else or back to where they were. Alos maybe Richard is there too and he becomes ageless from the incident and the people on the island age on the inside quicker. that would explain when the fertility problems started and why Juliette saw a woman's Xray that were old on the inside and the woman was only in her 20,s
I rewatched enter 77 and the eyepatch guy knew John Locke in the past. He never had a chance to explain it though, so John must be a big part after 1974.
Sawyer mention in the same season that the scientists killed the people in the pit. If that was true then why did we see Ben and Richard do it?
Is Tom Hurley in the future? They both do not like Blood and have similar personalities. Maybe that's why he talks to dead people.
Is Juliette Isabelle, the Sheriff who was in charge when Ben had surgery? Also similar personalities. Or maybe Isabelle was Claires aunt who knew Christian. Maybe he met Claires mother through Claire's aunt. Also i still think Jack and kate are adam and eve. both in Darhma outfits, and Jack took the rocks from Adam when they found him. I am sure he brought them back to the island with him. I think Sawyer and Kate and jack die eventually. Juliette and Hurley stay. Sayid i don't know yet. Theresa is Danielle's Ex, but she could have time travelled and left a child behind on the island maybe Carl. Naomi I don't know about yet. they are clearly in a place where you are judged so it could be Hades. Heroes in hades live a great afterlife. Some Heroes don't even die from what I have read.Jin and Sun I hope find a way back together, and i also hope we see what happened to the rest of the losties from 815.
Could Aaron be jacob? If his family has ties to this island maybe someone brings him there and he grows up there too. People think Charlie went back, maybe Aaron did too, and Sun's baby for all we know. She could be Miles mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I rewatched enter 77 and the eyepatch guy knew John Locke in the past. He never had a chance to explain it though, so John must be a big part after 1974.
Sawyer mention in the same season that the scientists killed the people in the pit. If that was true then why did we see Ben and Richard do it?
Is Tom Hurley in the future? They both do not like Blood and have similar personalities. Maybe that's why he talks to dead people.
Is Juliette Isabelle, the Sheriff who was in charge when Ben had surgery? Also similar personalities. Or maybe Isabelle was Claires aunt who knew Christian. Maybe he met Claires mother through Claire's aunt. Also i still think Jack and kate are adam and eve. both in Darhma outfits, and Jack took the rocks from Adam when they found him. I am sure he brought them back to the island with him. I think Sawyer and Kate and jack die eventually. Juliette and Hurley stay. Sayid i don't know yet. Theresa is Danielle's Ex, but she could have time travelled and left a child behind on the island maybe Carl. Naomi I don't know about yet. they are clearly in a place where you are judged so it could be Hades. Heroes in hades live a great afterlife. Some Heroes don't even die from what I have read.Jin and Sun I hope find a way back together, and i also hope we see what happened to the rest of the losties from 815.
Could Aaron be jacob? If his family has ties to this island maybe someone brings him there and he grows up there too. People think Charlie went back, maybe Aaron did too, and Sun's baby for all we know. She could be Miles mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!