LOST Theories - DarkUFO

Death & Reincarnation by Tammi Brown

I dont know if this has been posted before, although I havent seen it; but after watching the last couple of episodes and the general acceptable that the ALT-timeline is after the island life, my theory for the end of LOST is that in the on-island timeline, the island will be destroyed at the end of the series and everyone will die. We will be left with the ALT timeline, and my theory is that this is based on reincarnation - all of the people that have died either on or off the island are born again, and the flashbacks that some of them are having of the island life are visions of their previous life.

I may have completely LOST the plot, but this is the only way I can think of to explain how all the dead losties (charlie, libby, daniel, alex, etc.) are alive again in the ALT-timeline.

Would love to know what you think!

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus