LOST Theories - DarkUFO

I’ve been wondering why MiB seems to have no formal name. Some have speculated that we will never learn his name, but I think we will. Here’s why: one and ONLY one character knows MiB’s true name.

The reason it hasn’t been spoken is because when it is spoken to the MiB himself, the MiB will either be destroyed or revert to its original form. So, who will speak MiB’s true name?

Richard.

Richard obviously knows MiB. He said, “You?” when they met on the beach after Ben killed Jacob and refused to join MiB--he knows what kind of man he is.

I think this is the one and only reason Jacob gave Richard the “gift” of agelessness. Richard MUST be around when he is needed to say MiB’s name. This gives Richard the true purpose that he so desperately needs right now and makes him a huge part of Jacob’s plan, which Jacob did tell him he would have.

But I fear that saying MiB’s name may have dire consequences. As much as I hate to say it, I think Richard will die after he utters MiB’s name, a final sacrifice for Jacob and the Island.

This is pure speculation. Please let me know if you think this is a possibility. As in all things, the writers will make up their own minds as to how to contain or if to contain MiB, but I like speculating while we’re waiting for the end. Sniff.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus