LOST Theories - DarkUFO

I dont know if anyone else has noticed this but it has bugged me since the second watch through of the show and is really bugging me because if it means what i think it does im gonna be a little upset with where the show might go. First of on the original run of LAX Flockes line of "I wanna go home" stood out to me. Then on the second watch through early on in the episode look at the back of the magazine Rose is reading on the plane. If you pause and check it out there is a flying saucer with the phrase "All the answers are out there" Now with this and what Flocke says at the end of the episode I really hope this isnt leading to aliens but ill let you guys the experts figure this out. Also could this not explain why the island is under water could the ship have left and this is the result.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus