LOST Theories - DarkUFO

MiB can travel by UAllEveryBody

Here is a really quick theory that I haven't seen mentioned previously. This little tidbit I believe shows that Dalton was deliberately winking to the audience telling us that Smokey is the MiB (and that Smokey can travel off island).

In the S4 episode "Something Nice Back Home" Jack is working late, and he begins to hear an annoying noise. He leaves his office and goes to investigate the source of the noise. We all know what happens next. Christian is sitting in the lobby.
So what was the cause of the sound that brought Jack out of his office?...
The smoke detector was going off!!!
Like I said, I think was a way of the producers giving a clue and winking at the audience at the same time.
What do you think? Am I reading too much into this?
Of all the things that I have caught during the re-watch, this one really made me want to bring up to the community.
Thanks to everyone out there sharing their theories. It's been a great way to pass the time while we await the return of the greatest show of all time.
Thanks

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus