LOST Theories - DarkUFO

Lost - A Confusing Scene by Kastor

I really cant find a reason for this scene.It connects the season's one Pilot episode and season's five Incident episode.
In a way the second scene cancels the truth the first scene has said a long time ago.But WHY...
Its a small detail nothing to much inportant but still makes me wonder WHY.Why Darlton should reverse it and remake it to seems so "cheap"
compaired to the original one.

It is about JAck ,both scenes.And the second one proves that Jack is somekind of a lier.
At season's one pilot scene JAck says to KAte :
JACK: Well, fear's sort of an odd thing. When I was in residency, my first solo procedure was a spinal surgery on a 16 year old kid, a girl.
And at the end, after 13 hours, I was closing her up and I, I accidentally ripped her dural sac. Shredded the base of the spine where all the nerves
come together, membrane as thin as tissue. And so it ripped open. And the nerves just spilled out of her like angel hair pasta, spinal fluid flowing
out of her and I … And the terror was just so … crazy. So real. And I knew I had to deal with it. (He's crying). SO I JUST MADE A CHOICE.
I'd let the fear in, let it take over, let it do its thing, but only for five seconds, that's all I was going to give it.
So I started to count: One, two, three, four, five. Then it was gone. I went back to work, sewed her up and she was fine.

HE says: "SO I JUST MADE A CHOICE " but is it really what we saw on the "Incident" season's five episode?

Because there Jack does not make a choice,his father made him to make that choice.Why jack claims this and say it as its his own fear-trick.
Is it really a fear-trick if someone else tells you to say it and not decide it on your own?

Why Darlton should revial this...its kind of a shame for JAck isnt it OR its a completly different scene and they try to comfuse us.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus