LOST Theories - DarkUFO

It is really bothering me that people are insistant that the plane will get them off the island. Personally, I do not know if they leave or not, but I will bet every fibre of my body that they do not leave by plane. The plane is unimportant, Lapidus is now unimportant because the plane has been rendered useless, therefore the Island was done with Lapidus. Plus, theres not even enough people left alive on the Island for there to be anyone left to escape. We have:

Jack
Sawyer
Hurley
Claire
MiB
Jacobs Soul (I count this because he is still a player in the game and might inhabit a body)
Kate (Why isn't she dead yet :'( )
Cindy
Emma
Zack
Rose
Bernard
Miles
Richard
Ben
Vincent (I MISS THIS S.O.B.)

Its really weird to say, but that is all of the people left alive in the show in the normal timeline. Look at that. It's really depressing when you think about it like that.

Anyway, if I am missing anyone please let me know.

Regardless, I think that the only people who will be left alive by the last half an hour of the season finale will be Hurley, Jack, MiB, Cindy, Zack, and Emma. Oh and Vincent :)

I honestly believe that either only Vincent will live. It has already been announced by Carlton that he will. Only other survivors might be Zack, Emma, MAYBE Cindy. And Hurley. He is God after all.

Thanks for the time, and reading my little rant. Enjoy.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus