LOST Theories - DarkUFO

Juliet by Daniel

I consider this a scoop rather than a spoiler as nothing is confirmed and I have no real documentation to prove anything. Read at your own discretion! I also do not consider this a theory since there seems to be evidence backing up the following original claim.

Some time ago I "obtained" a copy of the "writers notes," from various websites. I would have to lean towards at least 8/10 times the notes have been correct.

I have been visiting Dark UFO for quite some time but realizes this ISN'T the only website that has REAL spoilers (I LOVE DARK UFO!)

Anyway... With some research and a bit of looking into the past with the notes, I started to put a few things together.

In LA.X part 2 it is clear to me that "older Juliet" is standing behind Sun. In some old notes it is said that Juliet would return as an older character on island. The notes also briefly described that Juliet would converse with Sun after John Locke reprimands a crowd.

If you look at a screen grab I have taken by visiting this link http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad283/leftovervictimnight/Juliet.jpg

Also there was a claim in Episode 5x15 that Juliet was seen. If you visit this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXDk7zIp6pE you will see what someone has posted.

Also, there was a forum that discussed the same possibility. http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60480

It would be interesting if DARKUFO could create a POLL now and see if people think Juliet is in 2007 with the rest of the original reality LOSTIES! What do you all think?

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus