LOST Theories - DarkUFO

...Got your attention?....good....now keep reading....

...the problem I have is....THREE YEARS!....Three years were left on accounted for from Illana's group(Her,Bram,and the boys)and Ms.Hawking.....I mean....we know what the O6 were doing and even Ben...but here is what got me started on this.....

Nov./Dec. of 2004...Miles was approached about being recruited by Bram to be on the team he served("the Good guys")and not Widmore...it seemed so urgent!....but after they dumped Miles out of the back of the van...you don't see them at all until Jan.2008 when Ajira 316 flashes back to sometime in 2007.....

So what was Bram and team doing in 2005,2006,2007?...I mean,it was so urgent to get to the Island....what happened?Did they take a break?...same thing with Hawking...everyone that was Bitching "they had to go back "(Bram,Hawking)in 2008 was just chilling the majority of those three years passed....THEOY- They didn't know were the Island was yet.I think that Bram and team are Hawking's back up plan....I think Illana knew who Ben really was and played dumb(she also did this with Sayid)...cause Hawking showed her.I think it took three years for Hawking's LAMP POST to find the Island...this was a bad thing 'cause it allowed the o6 to settle into new lives only to have it ripped back away.I also think Hawking believes in Jacob and is doing his bidding for him were needed.I mean...she even let's her son get killed in the loop....over and over again.

So...this is just the start of a theory....with your thoughts and opinions....this theory can be pieced together better...I mean....something had to go on between the time of Jan 2005-Jan 2008??????

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus