LOST Theories - DarkUFO

I have been pondering an overall theory for some time now but have not been able to estimate how it could all end - but I think now that I can:-

1. I think LOST stands for Loops Of Space Time

2. I have always thought the island is an electromagnetic bubble which stems from the anomaly but DHARMA were able to harness and control it - With such devices as the Swan station and the frozen donkey wheel.

3. I think that the island sees a series of iterative loops which currently have never been properly broken out of:-
I think this because of various things such as desmonds flashes at the turning of the failsafe key, the time 'bleeds' but most importantly Jacob's comment to MIB in Ab Aeterno:-

MIB: I don't have to ask. You brought them here. Still trying to prove me wrong, aren't you?
Jacob: You are wrong.
MIB: Am I? They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same.
Jacob: It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.

I think that MIB feels that they are stuck in a loop and he wants out in some way.
Jacob however is confident that eventually he will get the right 'candidate' to cause a break in the loop. I think that person is Jack.

4. I think that Jack will be fighting to the death with MIB come the finale but the only way to win is for him in the ALT so somehow make Locke 'see' the time/reality 'bleed' and he can be reborn and 'take himself back' if he believes. But this may take an immense act of faith from Jack and possibly Locke.

5. Meanwhile Desmond kills the anomaly with his ability to resist this type of phenomenon

6. I believe that this will break the loop and the 'ALT' maybe becomes the reality and the island is destroyed, as the island really is the cork that contains the electromagnetic energy that suspends the island.

7. I think MIB is Jacobs brother, pure and simple - but he was turned into the smoke monster by possibly dying in the well/interacting with the singularity/anomaly in the well.

8. With the islands anomaly destroyed and MIB killed or the need/motivation/ability for his evil intentions gone - the world continues in what we currently know as the 'sideways'

Be gentle. :D

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus