LOST Theories - DarkUFO

Generator Shack = Cabin in the Jungle by BigShow

There's been a lot of debate over "what" the cabin is, or "who" it belongs to.

I've digested the most recent episode, where Desmond seemingly travels two and from the Alternate universe.

The first thing that popped into my head, and sorry if this has already been pointed out (I did look through the archive and didn't see it), is that the shack with the magnetic generators looks very similar to the shack/cabin in the jungle. Even the chair that was in the middle of the room looked similar.

Could the blurry figure with a beard saying "help me" be Desmond? somehow trapped in between universes? before flicking the switch, Widmore did say to Desmond "I'm going to ask you to make a sacrifice". Could Desmond being trapped in space/time be a result of the sacrifice, or the sacrifice itself?

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus