LOST Theories - DarkUFO

Why Jack Is Important by crimsonsmoke

Ok, just a short theory really, and it may be totally wrong but I'm sure a lot of you can follow me. It's been evident for a long time that jack is particularly important, why as of yet, we do not know, but after lighthouse its very clear he's there for a reason, but it still feels like Jack has more of a purpose than just as Jacobs 'candidate'.

My theory is this, Jack is connected to the island in a special way. I can't think of an easy way to explain this, but my theory is based on Christian is NOT smokey. To me it seems that why Christian is appearing on the island has been a big question for a long time now, and it would seem disappointing if the answer was "oh thats just smokey doing his thing". So what if it really is Christian, maybe he came to the island before, maybe he has some sort of connection to the island? Which would therefore give Jack some sort of connection to the island.

I also read somewhere that surnames where chosen for a reason, so I believe Shephard is the surname for a reason. Although I won't go into that now.

Sorry if this is a bit vague and rough but I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

Namaste :)

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus