LOST Theories - DarkUFO

So follow me here,

John Locke was a candidate. Jacob brought him to the island for a purpose. Ok, we good?

Alright. Now he also asked for Ilana's help, the same woman who just proclaimed that MIB was now stuck in Flocke form. Key Word, STUCK. As in, can't do anything about it.

Now mrs. Hawking, an Other, and one I have to assume is following Jacob as much as Richard is, made absolutely sure that John's body made it back to the island with the O6.

Soooooooooooo, I can only surmise that it was Jacob's intent to have John's body make it back so that MIB could use it, and become stuck in it?

Why? I'm not sure, but I'm going to guess that being trapped in only Locke form, somehow puts him in a prone position, as opposed to being able to use other forms.

If that's true, that Jacob's purpose for John was to bait the MIB into copying his body, then I'm again not so sure if MIB was ever Christian, if John's death was what he needed and was promoting all along.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus