LOST Theories - DarkUFO

Neither Jacob or MIB were in the cabin by Flave

I was just re watching the first scene in Jacob's cabin, since we got a lot more info now that 4 season 6 episodes have aired. We know for facts that the Smoke Monster was wandering through the island since day one, right? We also know that Jacob apparently lives inside the statue, right? And we also know that Smokey can't get inside any circle of ash.

The cabin was revolved by ash. Jacob was in the statue or off the island touching the Losties. So who who really was in the cabin? I think that we're supposed to assume it wasn't Jacob because:

"BEN: Oh... so now, after all this time, you've decided to stop ignoring me. Thirty-five years I lived on this island, and all I ever heard was your name over and over. Richard would bring me your instructions--all those slips of paper, all those lists--and I never questioned anything. I did as I was told. But when I dared to ask to see you myself, I was told, "You have to wait. You have to be patient." But when he asked to see you? He gets marched straight up here as if was Moses. So... why him? Hmm? What was it that was so wrong with me? What about me?! "

Wait, so who was "talking" to Ben inside the cabin? Ben affirmed that Jacob was sitting tight there on the chair. Why would Ben be so mad for not seeing Jacob after 35 years on the island? Fishy! Plus, after the first cabin scene, Ben is visibly angry by Locke calling him a liar. Because in that case he really isn't, he knows it's not Jacob in there.

If Smokey was all around the island and Jacob was in the statue, who was in the cabin? "Christian", with Claire, said he could speak in Jacob's behalf. So what do you guys think? Is there a third power? A power that could even make the cabin move and to be only seen by people like Hurley? Or it was just MIB telling Locke to move the island, so he would end up creating his loophole and telling Richard that the real Locke should know he had to die?

The only hole in this chain of thinking would be that Jacob was indeed trapped (or protected by the circle of ash) inside the cabin and Smokey could have infected and used Claire to break the circle of ash. And since Jacob apparently knows it all, he moved to the statue, to another circle. But then MIB found his loophole.

Sorry if it's confusing lol, but it's a lot to think.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus