LOST Theories - DarkUFO

Idea for perfect ending by Steven MYERZ West

After watching last week’s episode a friend of mine came up with a theory on how it may all end. It’s short and sweet but I think it would be a satisfying ending to lost.

This week we got the impression that F/Locke is trying to convince sawyer into taking his place as the smoke monster on the island. I think he’s doing this because in order to leave the island he needs someone to replace him as the smoke monster. I think this is why out favourite losties are CANDITATES.

They are there incase Smokey succeeds in killing Jacob. So that someone can take his place. I think the same applies to Smokey. There has to always be good/bad light/dark on the island in order to maintain balance.

If I’m right with this theory I think the last scene could be almost exactly the same as the one with Jacob and mib in the season 5 finale.
We'd have jack sitting on the beach by the statue or by the 815 wreckage looking out to sea. Then sawyer would walk over and sit next to him and a convosation similar to the one Jacob and mib had would follow. While in the distance we would see a ship/plane that they've brought to the island with a new group of people/candidates to eventually replace them as the good/evil light/dark on the island and the LOOP would start all over again.

I hope this kind of makes sense to you. I haven’t worked out how everything else fits into this but I’m just one man.lol

hope you enjoyed.
Let me know what you think.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus