LOST Theories - DarkUFO

Okay, this theory as most posted here is by no means complete, but it's just a thought...

As most fans, I want a full and complete ending to LOST. I would like to see the ending of activities on the island, and also what happens to them after they all leave the island. My theory in short is that we are already seeing the actions of people after they leave the island.

What if, at the end of LOST, the characters get to choose any alterations to their lives, and return to flight 815 but this time land at LAX? I would post post things that have turned out correct, but they include info from sneek peeks, so I won't.

This would explain Jacks appendix scar, Kate escaping from the Sherif, Hurley having his money but this time being lucky.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus