LOST Theories - DarkUFO

Captain Locke by Mikle

I can't stop thinking about the cabin where we all first thought we got a glimpse of Jacob. I just read a theory about there being a higher entity. A real man behind the curtain. I also believe this. I remember seeing pictures of the person we believed to be Jacob in the cabin sitting in the chair and thinking he looked a lot like Locke. He was dressed like a pirate captain too.

Richard visitied Locke as a child and asked him which item was already his (compass, knife, baseball glove) Locke chose the knife and Richard was upset about that. I believe the compass was already Locke's. That maybe he was the captain of the Black Rock or something. A captain needs his compass. Just an idea I'm playing around with I guess.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus